Preparing For Your Cruise
An overview of the latest passport, customs, health and other essential requirements to help you prepare for your vacation.
炒股股市财富通Click on a topic headline to view detailed information relating to your selection.
炒股股市财富通In advance of your cruise, visit to confirm your booking is complete, tell us your favorite drink, any special needs, pre-reserve shore excursions and relaxing spa treatments or print your travel documents.
You’ll also need to ensure your name appears exactly as shown in your passport. If the name does not match, it's important you contact your travel agent or the Princess Reservations Department at 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237) to correct this information. Also, verify that your passport details and emergency contact information are complete and correct.
If you do not have Internet access, contact your travel agent for assistance.
Learn all about the web-based Cruise Personalizer, your one-stop shop to prepare for your Princess Cruises vacation, in this easy-to-follow video tutorial.
Guests Booked on MedallionClass Vacations
炒股股市财富通Princess® MedallionClass makes life at sea even easier and more enjoyable. It all begins with the OceanMedallion™, a quarter-sized device that never needs to be turned on or off. Wear it, and experience a world of possibilities: faster boarding on embarkation day, on-demand service where everything from pizza and beer to sunscreen and towels finds you, a simple way to plan your schedule and bookmark events that interest you, turn-by-turn wayfinding and a family and friends locator. All you have to do is download the MedallionClass app, and get OceanReady®. Then embark on one of the most relaxing vacations you’ve ever had!
For peace of mind, Princess Cruises offers guests from international markets, the At-Ease Waiver Program. The program offers a cancellation fee waiver as well as baggage protection in a single package, neither may be purchased separately.
炒股股市财富通This program is not trip interruption insurance and only covers cancellation fees and guest’s baggage while on the cruise, cruisetour or Cruise Plus (see below).
If a guest does not wish to purchase the waiver program, they are free to purchase other travel protection offered by an outside party.
Cancellation fee waiver — Upon purchase of the non-refundable At-Ease Program, no cancellation fees will be assessed provided that Princess Cruises is notified by telephone or in writing at least 72 hours prior to midnight on the guest’s scheduled departure date from the embarkation point of the vessel.
In the case of Cruise Plus hotel packages or Cruisetour, notice must be received at least 72 hours prior to midnight on the commencement of the package date or the embarkation date, whichever is earliest.
Baggage protection炒股股市财富通 — If a guest’s own baggage is lost or damaged during the course of their travels with Princess (including Cruise Only, Cruise Plus, Cruisetour and Princess Transfers) they may claim reimbursement of up to $500 per person.
|Net fare (per person)||At-Ease Waiver Cost (per person)|
|Up to $5000||10% of cruise fare|
|$5000 or more||8% of cruise fare|
炒股股市财富通This program must be paid for with the deposit and cannot be added at a later date. The program is not available for bookings made within final payment period and is not refundable under any circumstances, once paid.
炒股股市财富通The At-Ease Waiver is available to international markets including Puerto Rico, excluding the following: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom.
炒股股市财富通General Terms & Conditions: Cancellation fee waiver and baggage protection are available in a single package only and cannot be purchased separately. This program is not trip interruption insurance and only covers cancellation fees and guest’s baggage while on the cruise, cruisetour or Cruise Plus. This program expires 72 hours prior to midnight on the day of commencement of the package or embarkation date, whichever is earliest. Thereafter, cancellation fees are per the normal schedule (i.e. 100%); there is no protection from cancellation fees within 72 hours of sailing date.
Baggage protection is limited to physical loss or damage to personal effects belonging to the guest only and does not include airline reimbursed losses, cash, all cameras, jewelry, securities, radios and tickets of any nature. Princess is not responsible for baggage lost or damaged while in the care of airlines or during shore-excursions (whether organized or independent). All lost or damaged baggage must be reported to a Princess representative at the time of the incident and all claims must be made within 10 days.
Visa requirements for U.S. and Canadian citizens are under "Notices," if applicable. All other nationalities, including those with U.S. or Canadian resident status, are responsible for verifying visa requirements for each port visited during the cruise.
Visas may be obtained directly from the consulate of the countries visited. Some visas are available to be obtained on board. Passport holders of the United States, Canada, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom may obtain visas through VisaCentral at . Australian and New Zealand passport holders, please use .
IMPORTANT: Visa and documentation requirements vary by destination and change from time to time without prior notice. Guests should check with the consulate of each country they will visit or a visa service to verify current regulations. It is the guest's responsibility to have proper travel documentation. They should reconfirm visa requirements with the consulate 14 to 30 days prior to the cruise.
The following information is provided as general guidance for U.S. and Canadian passport holders. Because governmental travel requirements change periodically, you must check with your Travel Consultant or the government authorities for all countries you will visit to determine or verify the actual requirements at the time of sailing. Princess assumes no responsibility for advising guests of such requirements.
|Visa Guidelines for U.S. & Canadian Passport Holders|
|Traveling To...|| |
Is a Visa Required?
|Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) must be obtained prior to departure. If you require an ETA, please visit . You will be able to pay for and process the visa online. Some nationalities do not qualify for electronic visa application and are required to make application in person. All guests, excluding Australian and New Zealand passport holders, must verify requirements and obtain a visa in advance of travel or risk being denied boarding.|
|U.S., Canadian and Australian citizens no longer require a visa to visit Brazil. All other nationalities must verify their visa requirements.|
|A visa will be issued on arrival and therefore you are not required to obtain one in advance of your cruise; one passport-size photo is required; a visa fee will be applied to your stateroom account.|
Some nationalities require a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to enter or transit Canada. U.S. and Canadian citizens are exempt from this visa requirement. To verify if you require a TRV, please contact your local Canadian consulate or visit .
If you are not a U.S. or Canadian citizen and are arriving in Canada by air, you may require an Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) even if you do not require a TRV. To determine if you require an eTA, please contact your local Canadian consulate or visit .
If you require a visa it must be obtained in advance. TRV processing times vary by citizenship and may take up to 45 days to process. Without the visa, you will be denied boarding without refund of the cruise or cruisetour fare.
|Australian, Mexican and Albanian passport holders entering Chile through Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport, Santiago must pay a reciprocity fee: |
Australian citizens: USD $95 per person - fee valid for 3 months
Mexican citizens: USD $23 per person - fee valid for 3 months
Albanian citizens: USD $30 per person - fee valid for 3 months
The fee will be collected directly at the immigration office at the airport and may be paid with cash (U.S. dollars) or Credit card (Visa and American Express). Please note that the reciprocity fee may not be pre-paid and is subject to change.
炒股股市财富通All non-Chinese passport holders must obtain visa in advance of travel or risk being denied boarding except as noted below. Your voyage may require a single- or double-entry visa. Currently, single-entry visas expire three months after issue. For longer voyages, we recommend obtaining a double-entry visa valid for six months to ensure validity upon arrival and throughout your stay in China. U.S. passport holders are automatically issued a multiple-entry visa, valid for up to 10 years.
China maintains a complicated visa regime. Please visit your Cruise Personalizer or Travel Summary to view specific visa requirements and exceptions for your voyage.
炒股股市财富通A visa is not required to visit Hong Kong.
For voyages that begin or end in Shanghai and visit no other Chinese port (with the exception of Hong Kong), guests may be eligible for the 144-hour Visa-exemption Transit Policy. Please visit for additional details.
炒股股市财富通Most nationalities require a visa. You are responsible to verify visa requirements and obtain a visa in advance of travel or risk being denied boarding.
Visitors entering India via Cochin Seaport may obtain an Electronic Visa (e-Visa) by visiting .
|A visa-free entry stamp will be issued upon the ship's arrival and therefore you are not required to obtain a visa in advance of your cruise; currently there is no fee for guests arriving by cruise ship.|
|A visa is required for some nationalities. If a visa is required, it must be obtained in advance of your cruise and cannot be obtained upon arrival.|
|A visa will be issued upon the ship's arrival and therefore you are not required to obtain one in advance of your cruise; currently there is no fee for guests arriving by cruise ship.|
|A visa will be issued upon the ship's arrival and therefore you are not required to obtain one in advance of your cruise; currently there is no fee for guests arriving by cruise ship.|
|A visa will be issued upon the ship's arrival and therefore you are not required to obtain one in advance of your cruise; currently there is no fee for guests arriving by cruise ship.|
|A visa will be issued upon the ship's arrival and therefore you are not required to obtain one in advance of your cruise; a visa fee will be applied to your stateroom account.|
|New Zealand|| |
Effective October 1, 2019, most nationalities with a visa waiver for New Zealand, including United States and Canadian passport holders, require an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) to visit New Zealand. ETAs must be obtained independently prior to embarkation. or the ETA mobile app.
炒股股市财富通Most visitors to New Zealand will also be subject to a $35.00 NZD International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL). This fee enables multiple entries into New Zealand and is payable at the time you obtain your ETA.
|Papua New Guinea|| |
Cruises that begin or end in St. Petersburg
Cruises that visit Russia as a port of call
炒股股市财富通Please note this information only applies if visiting Korsakov, Murmansk, St. Petersburg and Vladivostok.
|Schengen Agreement Countries: (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland)|| |
Some nationalities require a visa to enter or transit countries which are members of the Schengen Agreement. A multiple-entry visa will be required if a non-Schengen country is visited in between visits to Schengen countries. The visa must be obtained in advance of the voyage. Non-U.S. and non-Canadian passport holders are responsible to verify requirements and obtain visa in advance of travel or risk being denied boarding.
Effective January 1, 2021, visitors from countries that do not requiring a Schengen visa, including U.S. and Canadian passport holders, will be required to obtain a travel authorization via the European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS) prior to their travel. Details about obtaining an ETIAS are expected to be released soon.
|Solomon Islands|| |
|A visa will be issued upon the ship's arrival and therefore you are not required to obtain in advance of the cruise; a visa fee will be applied to your stateroom account.|
|Sri Lanka|| |
Guests who plan to go ashore in Sri Lanka require an 炒股股市财富通 when visiting Colombo, Sri Lanka. The Free Intransit Visa must be processed online and obtained in advance of your cruise.
. Select the "Transit ETA" option and complete all required information. Please print your ETA confirmation and bring it with you to cruise check-in to speed immigration processing.
|United States|| |
|A visa is required for certain nationalities. If you are an eligible passport-holder from a Visa Waiver Program (VWP) country, you will be able to enter/exit the U.S. without a visa provided you are in possession of a biometric passport AND pre-register online for the VWP through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). ESTA applications may be made online at and, if required, must be completed at least 72 hours before you embark for your cruise.|
|A visa will be issued upon the ship's arrival and therefore you are not required to obtain one in advance of your cruise; a visa fee will be applied to your stateroom account. If you are participating in an overland tour, or ending your cruise in Vietnam, one passport-size photograph is required.|
Each guest is responsible for providing Princess Cruises® with complete and accurate immigration information. The Passenger Immigration Form (PIF) should be completed online using Cruise Personalizer®炒股股市财富通, upon confirmation of your booking.
Ensure your name appears exactly as shown on your travel document. If the name does not match, contact your travel agent (the travel agent must call in corrections if the booking was made through a travel agency) or the Princess Cruises Reservations Department at 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237). Please provide Princess Cruises with this information at least 45 days prior to your cruise. Failure to do so will result in delayed check-in and, possibly, denied boarding.
炒股股市财富通For non-US passport or non-US permanent residents disembarking in a US Port, the US Department of Homeland Security requires that before your cruise, you provide the address at which you will be staying in the US, post-cruise.
炒股股市财富通Travel Document requirements vary by destination and your citizenship. Below are document guidelines for both domestic and international voyages. Once a booking is made, you may view voyage specific requirements on the Cruise Personalizer
Document Requirements for US and Canadian Passport Holders
炒股股市财富通A valid passport is required for all international itineraries including Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, India, Central and South America, Panama Canal (partial and full transit), Caribbean voyages that visit Martinique or Guadeloupe, South Pacific, Tahiti and World Cruises. Although US and Canadian passport holders are not currently required to sail with a passport on most domestic itineraries (including Alaska, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, Hawaii, and Mexico), Princess highly recommends they are carried.
If your cruise requires international air travel, including flights between the US and Canada, the Caribbean, Bermuda or Mexico, you will be required to present a valid passport when departing from or returning to the US by air. Even if your cruise does not involve air travel outside the US, should you be required to unexpectedly depart a vessel prior to the end of the sailing, a passport would be required to re-enter the US by air. As such, Princess Cruises continues to strongly recommend that all guests are in possession of a valid passport.
For domestic itineraries for which a passport is not required, US and Canadian passport holders must present one of the following valid Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant travel documents at cruise check-in:
- Passport Book: Recommended travel document
- US Passport Card
- US or Canadian Issued Enhanced Driver's License (EDL)
- US or Canadian Issued Identification Card (issued to minors and non-drivers)
- NEXUS Card Air travel is limited to participating airports
- SENTRI and FAST cards
- I-872 American Indian Card or Enhanced Tribal ID Card (ETC)
PASSPORT REQUIREMENT WHEN MINORS TRAVEL WITH ONE ADULT ON VOYAGES GOVERNED BY THE U.S. WESTERN HEMISPHERE TRAVEL INITIATIVE (includes travel within BERMUDA, CANADA, CARIBBEAN, HAWAII, MEXICO, UNITED STATES) When minors are traveling with only one adult 21 years of age or older, Princess requires that all guests must be in possession of a valid passport. We have implemented this requirement because we want to ensure that your party remains together should an emergency arise that requires one or more in your party to be disembarked in a non-U.S. port. We cannot guarantee that all members of your party will be allowed to disembark with just a WHTI-compliant document or birth certificate. Failure to present a valid passport for all guests traveling together will result in denial of boarding without refund of the cruise or cruisetour fare.
US citizens traveling on U.S. roundtrip or “closed-loop” voyages may also travel with an original certified birth certificate presented together with a valid government-issued photo identification. These voyages include:
- Alaska roundtrip from San Francisco or Seattle (roundtrip Seattle cruisetours excluded)
- Canada/New England roundtrip from New York
- Caribbean roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale^ or New York
- Hawaii roundtrip from Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Mexico roundtrip from Los Angeles or San Francisco
^Voyages that call to Central or South America are excluded and only Passports or WHTI compliant documents are accepted. All voyages that call to Martinique or Guadeloupe require a passport.
For information regarding WHTI compliant documents, .
US Permanent Residents are required to present one of the following at cruise check-in:
- Permanent Resident Card (ARC/I-55 card)
- Temporary ARC/I-55 card and valid government-issued photo identification
- Expired ARC/I-55 card and form I-797 and valid government-issued photo identification
- Passport with “ARC” stamp in the passport
Canadian Permanent Residents are required to present a valid passport and Landed Permanent Resident Card at cruise check-in.
Non-US/Non-Canadian Passport Holders: A valid passport is required for all non-US and non-Canadian citizens for all itineraries.
Passport validity: Many countries require passports be valid for six months after the completion of your travel. Check your passport to verify it will be valid for this period of time. Please ensure the name on the passport matches the name on the booking. Additionally, make certain that your passport contains blank pages for entry and exit endorsements and any visas that may be required. If necessary, allow sufficient time to renew your passport and/or obtain additional pages. US and Canadian passport holders sailing on a domestic cruise should ensure passports or other travel documents are valid through the completion of travel. There may be occasions where we retain your passport at check-in. This is to ensure that you are not inconvenienced by immigration clearance during your cruise and where face to face inspection is not required. We recommend you bring a second government issued photo ID if you wish to have one with you while in port.
炒股股市财富通There are over 7,000 Application Acceptance locations in the US. You may locate the one closest to you by . The United States Postal Service also provides passport services. To obtain this information, to find a Post Office location, fees, and to .
炒股股市财富通For information regarding Passport applications, please visit or call the National Passport Information Center at 877-487-2778 (M-F, 5am - 5pm PST).
*This information is provided as general guidance. Because governmental travel requirements change periodically, you must check with your travel agent or the government authorities for all countries you will visit to determine or verify the actual requirements at the time of sailing. Princess assumes no responsibility for advising guests of such requirements.
In the event of unexpected travel delays and emergencies, please remember to bring additional prescription medication for at least 2 weeks beyond the length of the cruise. Also bring a list of the names, strengths and dosages of all medications in case refills are required.
As the Consummate Host, Princess Cruises strives to provide each guest with a truly unforgettable onboard experience and an exceptional value for their vacation dollar. From an array of great-tasting dining options to engaging onboard activities to staterooms featuring all the comforts of home, you’ll discover plenty of amazing options that are included in your cruise fare, so you can simply relax, unwind and come back new.
Facilities vary between ships so make sure you check the “Ships” pages in the “Learn About our Cruises” section of ccadaptation.org.cn to discover the options available on your chosen cruise.
Dining options freshly prepared from scratch
- Taste your way through an ever-changing menu of delicious options for breakfast, lunch and dinner in our main dining rooms, with your choice of Anytime or Traditional Dining in the evening.
- Choose from an array of casual dining venues to satisfy any craving, including: fresh pastries and paninis at the International Café; crisp salads, hearty soups and warm rolls baked three times daily in the Horizon Court buffet; grilled hamburgers, hot dogs and hand-tossed Neapolitan-style pizza in our convenient poolside grill and pizzeria.
- Order from a room service menu at any time of day or night.
- Indulge in a hearty British-style Pub Lunch in the Wheelhouse Bar or alternate location during sea days.
- Treat yourself to creamy, refreshing soft-serve ice cream – sprinkles optional – every day.
- Delight in chilled glasses of milk and warm cookies just out of the oven, served every afternoon.
Dazzling entertainment from sunrise to sundown
- Enjoy Princess Signature Shows with lively music, stunning choreography and some of the largest casts at sea.
- Cozy up under a fleece blanket with complimentary popcorn as you watch anything from Hollywood blockbusters to live sports events and concerts on the giant poolside screens at Movies Under the Stars®.
- Melt into your chair and relax in the inviting Piazza-style Atrium while street performers and musicians entertain you.
- Applaud the comedy, live music and cabaret of talented guest entertainers, dance in the night club or sing your favorite tune during our Princess Pop Star competition.
- Let loose at Princess deck parties with festive themes that go till late at night.
- Expand your mind with dance classes, cooking demonstrations, port lectures covering topics from art history to navigation at sea*
- Flip through a wide choice of satellite channels or relax with a Hollywood blockbuster film on your stateroom television (subject to reception).
- Peruse the extensive onboard library with over 2,000 books.
- Check out our incredible Youth & Teen program with fun age-specific activities from science experiments to arts & crafts to video games, makeovers and teen dance parties.
炒股股市财富通*A nominal fee may apply to some classes
Health and Wellness
- Practice your skills with a variety of sports activities including table tennis, basketball and a jogging track.
- Stay fit in the well-equipped Lotus Spa® Fitness Center, complete with treadmills, rowing machines, exercise bikes, and free weights.
- Relax and take a dip in our many fresh water pools, including some underneath a retractable glass dome to enjoy rain or shine, as well as swim-against-the-current pools and soothing whirlpool spas.
- Discover the friendly services of your stateroom steward, whether you’ve chosen a modest inside stateroom or a luxurious suite.
- Enjoy the conveniences of home, including a TV, hairdryer, refrigerator, in-room safe, bathroom sundries, and more – in every stateroom!
- Rest your weary eyes upon comfortable beds blanketed in duvets with 100% Egyptian cotton bed linens.
Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses as shown on your booking confirmation are included in your cruise fare. Other items are not included in the cruise fare including, but not limited to: gratuities for onboard staff, alcoholic and some non-alcoholic drinks, spa and salon services, laundry, shore excursions, travel insurance, purchases made in the onboard stores, or meals at hotels when booking pre- or post-cruise hotel stays or cruisetours.
Guests are advised not to bring any prohibited items to the ship. Prohibited items will not be allowed or stored onboard the vessel with no exceptions. Guests are fully responsible for either storing these items ashore or disposing of them prior to embarkation.
The following items must not be allowed on board without valid lawful reason:
- All firearms including non-firing weapons. An exception to this rule are law enforcement agents acting in an official capacity and certified armed security guards acting in an official capacity (with full permission of the ship’s Master).
- All forms of ammunition, explosive materials and propellants, projectiles of all kinds, cartridges.
- All imitation or replica weapons including de-commissioned weapons, those not capable of being fired and realistic imitation/toy weapons.
- Air/Pellet guns or any other variety of projectile firing weapon.
- All explosives and explosive device components including but not limited to military, civilian and safety devices, detonators, detonation cords, blasting caps, smoke cartridges, grenades, mines, imitation explosives/devices.
- Fireworks, Flares and Pyrotechnics
- Knives with a blade over 6.35 cm (2 ½ inches) or ½ inch at widest point. This includes bladed weapons, sharp pointed weapons, daggers, sabers, swords, axes, ice axes, hatchets, straight razors (shaving safety razors are allowed), razor blades not in a cartridge, box cutters, ice picks, meat cleavers and utility knives.
- Concealed bladed weapons such as belt buckles knives, cane and umbrella knives/swords, pen knives and credit card knives.
- Recreational Diver’s Knives unless accompanied by other diving/snorkeling equipment and a valid diving ID card/license (must be held in the custody of the Security Officer). Dive knives may be checked out/in by the owner for dive excursions during the cruise.
- Diver’s spears and spear guns/slings.
- Ceremonial knives/swords as well as entertainment props are at times permitted with prior notification from the Fleet Security Department (must be held on-board in the same manner as dive knives).
- Flick knives, gravity knives, switchblades or lock knives. Small locking pocket knives with blade lengths less than 6.35 cm (2 ½ inches) and widths ½ inch or less are allowed.
- Scissors with blades longer than 4 inches.
- Telescopic or regular truncheons/batons/clubs/coshes/nightsticks/billy clubs/blow pipes/ASPs and or any other item made, adapted or intended for use as an offensive weapon.
- Archery equipment including crossbows and bolts.
- Martial Arts Equipment including flails, throwing stars, nunchakus/nunchucks, kubatons, bostaff, etc.
- Knuckle Dusters, brass knuckles, or any other item constructed for use as a weapon in hand-to-hand combat.
- Stun Guns, Tasers or any other electroshock device.
- Items containing Incapacitating Substances such as gas guns, tear gas sprays, pepper/mace cartridges, phosphorus, acid and other dangerous chemicals that could be used to maim or disable.
- Flammable Liquids and hazardous chemicals/substances including gasoline/petrol, cooking fuel, acid, spill able batteries (except those in wheelchairs), phosphorous, oil, lighter fluid (common lighters are permitted), methylated spirits, paint thinners, acid, turpentine, spray paint, chlorine, bleach, spray paint and any other dangerous chemicals that could burn, maim, incapacitate or disable.
- Compressed gas bottles/cylinders including propane tanks and aerosol cans (except for personal care or toiletries in limited quantities). Dive Tanks are not permitted, empty or full. Medical gas bottles are allowed in connection with a certified medical condition but cannot be packed in baggage. Oxygen cylinders must be delivered to the Purser’s Office and stored in a designated safe area. Oxygen cylinders are not x-rayed.
- Drones also referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) or Remotely Piloted Aerial Vehicle (RPA), and any other remote controlled aerial devices/toys.
- Any other item made, adapted or intended for use as a weapon.
- Hookah and Water Hookah Pipes, candles and incense, strike-anywhere matches, clothing irons, heating pads, hot plates, kettles, coffee makers, toasters and other electronic cooking appliances.
- Alcohol in violation of the company alcohol policy.
- All illegal drugs, including medications without proper prescriptions. This includes legal intoxicant synthetic or “designer” drugs also known as “Legal Highs” such as Lysergamides, Opioids, Methoxetamine, Synthetic Cannabis, Betel Nuts or Kava (Cava).
- Medical Marijuana
- Noxious Items
- Baseball bats, hockey sticks, cricket bats, lacrosse sticks, pool cues, ski poles, and skateboards.
- Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRB), Ham radios, transformers, lasers, laser pointers, electric extension cords with surge protectors*.
- Tools of trade/hobby including any type of hand or power tool. This includes hammers, drills, drill bits, crow bars, saws, power saws, chef/cooking knives/utensils, tools greater than 7 inches in length such as screwdrivers, wrenches and pliers (unless prior authorization is provided by Corporate Headquarters and strict controls are maintained on-board).
- Surfboards – (Boogie boards no longer than 42 inches in length are allowed).
- Coolers - only coolers approximately 12 x 12 x 12 in size (holds 6-12 cans of non-alcoholic beverages) are allowed. Guests carrying larger sizes will be directed to return them to their vehicle. If the guest is without a vehicle, the cooler will be destroyed in the same manner as other prohibited items. Exception: if the cooler is larger and contains baby food/formula, kosher food/special diet food or medication - these must be hand-carried. Coolers cannot be accepted as checked baggage.
- Scooters (only permitted if used for mobility), boats/canoes/kayaks, Segways (only permitted ashore if used for mobility limitations – cannot be used onboard the ship), Heely Shoes, Hoverboards/self-balancing scooters.
The above list is not exhaustive. The Ship Security Officer and Staff Captain are authorized to make a professional judgment as to the legality of any item, declared, detected or discovered.
*Electrical devices such as small fans, power strips, multi plug box outlets/adaptors, and extension cords without surge protectors are allowed onboard when used with proper caution. However, if such devices are determined to pose a hazard they will be removed and returned the last day of the cruise prior to debark.
- As our guest, please follow the above precautions while traveling on any of our ships, and if possible, please refrain from taking these devices with you on board.
Information regarding required vaccinations for your cruise or cruisetour is listed on your Travel Summary (if applicable).
We recommend seasonal influenza vaccinations for all guests. Furthermore, you are strongly urged to seek advice from your primary care physician or an approved public health advisory service to identify any specific vaccination or health precautions required for each port of call. For example, you may wish to reference the or the . Some countries strictly enforce certain health requirements, in which case you may be required to present a completed and original vaccination certificate. Failure to present appropriate vaccination documentation at embarkation will result in guests being denied boarding.
Norovirus is the most common cause of gastroenteritis in the developed world. The health and well-being of our guests and crew is our highest priority. There are several measures which have been placed to prevent and contain illnesses on our ships that meet or exceed standards set by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The simplest way for you to stay healthy is to frequently and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water, especially before eating and after using the toilet. You’ll also find hand sanitizers located throughout the ship for your use after washing your hands. If you feel ill during your voyage, please immediately report to the medical center.
炒股股市财富通IMPORTANT: Vaccination requirements vary by destination and do change from time to time. Guests should check with their travel agent or contact the to verify current regulations.
*This information is provided as general guidance. Because governmental and medical vaccination requirements and recommendations change periodically you must check with your travel agent, government authorities for the countries you will visit and/or medical professionals to determine or verify the actual requirements and recommendations at the time of sailing. Princess assumes no liability for the guest's failure to do so.
Princess® MedallionClass makes life at sea even easier and more enjoyable. It all begins with the OceanMedallion™, a quarter-sized device that never needs to be turned on or off. Wear it, and experience a world of possibilities: faster boarding on embarkation day, on-demand service where everything from pizza and beer to sunscreen and towels finds you, a simple way to plan your schedule and bookmark events that interest you, turn-by-turn wayfinding and a family and friends locator. All you have to do is download the MedallionClass app, and get OceanReady®. Then embark on one of the most relaxing vacations you’ve ever had!
One of the best things about cruising with Princess is the convenience of being able to sign for all your expenses and have them charged to your stateroom.
炒股股市财富通When you check-in for your cruise, you’ll receive a Cruise Card (a personal identification card). The Cruise Card is used to access your personal shipboard account to which all purchases are charged.
Upon check in, guests who have a credit card on file for their shipboard account, an authorization hold of $100 is placed on the credit card to ensure validity of the account. While you are onboard, your daily charges will be authorized at close of business each day with your card provider. These authorizations can remain on your card for up to 30 days. Due to this, on extended voyages (in excess of 30 days) your credit card on file will need to be settled at or before the 30-day mark as a result of this authorization timing limit. Following this mid-voyage settlement, a new authorization will be placed on your credit card on file and be settled again at the end of your voyage. 3rd party credit cards will not be accepted for charges onboard since the cardholder needs to sign for the charges.
炒股股市财富通Card must be valid for the length of the cruise. This information will be kept confidential. Princess Cruises use a “pre-authorization” system to charge credit and debit cards for onboard spend. This is standard hotel practice and places a “hold” on your credit or debit card, although your bank does not actually release any money to us. At the end of your cruise, your onboard spend will be charged in one transaction, and the holds will then be released by your issuing bank. Please note, some banks hold pre-authorized funds for up to 30 days limiting the funds available in your debit or credit account. We strongly recommend you check your bank’s pre-authorization process if you have any concerns about this system. To avoid your bank or credit card company blocking onboard transactions, please alert them of your travel plans ahead of time.
An itemized statement will be delivered to your stateroom prior to disembarkation. By providing your credit card in advance, you are automatically registered for Express Check-Out. There is no need to visit the Guest Services/Purser's Desk to settle your account. We accept U.S., Canadian, British and Euro currencies, and USD traveler's checks. American Express/Optima®, Diners Club/Carte Blanche®, Discover® Network, the JCB Card®, MasterCard® and Visa®炒股股市财富通 are also accepted. Those paying by traveler's checks or cash will be required to leave a cash deposit with the Purser's staff at the beginning of the cruise.
Onboard charges are in United States Dollars (USD) with the following exceptions: for guests on Australia sailings operated by Princess Australia, all onboard charges are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
炒股股市财富通If you are using a credit card to pay for your onboard charges on an AUD currency sailing, a surcharge fee of 1.1% will be applied (regardless of cardholder nationality.) Debit cards do not incur a surcharge.
Princess Cruises® Rewards Visa® cardholders earn DOUBLE Princess points on all Princess purchases. .
The Princess EZpay Cruise Payment Plan allows you to spread out the cost of your cruise with monthly installments and budget your vacation the easy way – with no extra fees! It’s easy to enroll in and easy to use; Princess EZpay simply charges the debit or credit card on file every month until final payment is due – you can set it and forget it.
炒股股市财富通Charges for obtaining chips and tokens in the casino are limited to $3,000 USD per day, up to a total limit of $21,000 USD per person, per cruise and are only available if you have pre-registered a credit card with the Guest Service/Purser’s Desk for Express Check-Out.
Guests requiring extensions to daily or cruises limits should contact our Casino Department on 1-888-772-6697 prior to cruising for further details. Information and application forms for a casino credit line can be found at under 'VIP Services'.
The minimum age for gambling onboard is 18* years old.
炒股股市财富通*20 years old in Japan
Additional fees up to the full cost of the ticket may be assessed for changes to air tickets or air reservations. Please review our Passage Contract for full details.
炒股股市财富通Princess Luggage Valet delivers your bags from your home to your stateroom, and then back home again. The service is offered in partnership with Luggage Forward® in order to make your travel experience easier. No more hauling baggage through the airport, no more long check-in lines or waiting for your luggage to arrive at baggage claim, and no more risk of being held up in lengthy bag inspections at Customs. With Princess Luggage Valet you can enjoy the ultimate in ease and convenience when you travel. Make it a carefree escape with the new Princess Luggage Valet Service.
Luggage Valet includes:
- Worldwide service to and from more than 170 ports
- All-inclusive rates charged at the time of booking, no hidden fees
- On-time arrival with a full money-back plus $500 guarantee
To book, or call Luggage Forward directly. From the U.S. dial 1-888 693-8229, from the UK dial +44 2033 754769 or +1-617-482-1100炒股股市财富通 if calling from any other location.
Guests undergoing dialysis should be aware that our ships’ medical facilities are similar to those of an urgent care center. We do not have available specialists or specialized facilities. Should an emergency situation arise during the course of your cruise, it is recommended that you be prepared to provide a complete list of medical conditions, medications, and allergies to the medical center.
Although we strongly recommend against undertaking the risks involved, Princess Cruises will allow a guest requiring peritoneal or hemodialysis to travel on our ships at the guest’s own risk. It is recommended that a guest requiring dialysis consults with his or her nephrologist prior to making travel arrangements. You should be stable on your dialysis treatments for a period of at least 12 months prior to sailing.
- Among the many recognized risks to dialysis patients are:
- Cardiac tamponade
- Congestive heart failure
Recognized risks associated with hemodialysis used in the treatment of kidney failure include but are not limited to:
- Low Blood Pressure
- Clotting of the vascular access
- Muscle cramps
Before booking a cruise, the treating nephrologist should consider carefully the following:
- There is no nephrologist available on any of the Princess cruise ships for dialysis patients.
- Ships are not equipped with back-up battery support for dialysis related equipment.
- A guest may be at sea for several days without any immediate hospital and/or specialist back up, and if the itinerary is not within the U.S., the availability of specialized shore side facilities can be extremely limited.
炒股股市财富通The risks to the guest who misses an appointed treatment are very serious, with little recourse available while at sea. The guest assumes these risks when a ship is prevented from entering a planned port of call for any reason.
炒股股市财富通Guests are expected to make all arrangements regarding dialysis, whether self-administered onboard or at a shoreside facility. Environmental Officers can assure that dialysis waste disposal policies are followed, including providing the stateroom with a closed lid waste receptacle lined with a bio-hazardous bag for care of bags or pouches of bio-hazardous waste.
Finally, you should be aware that there are charges associated with being treated in the medical facility during the course of the cruise, and that ordinary trip travel interruption insurance does not generally cover such treatment costs if you require medical consultation or treatment. An itemized bill will be provided which can be submitted to the guest’s health insurance company after the required treatment is charged to the onboard account.
Please contact the Fleet Medical Office at (661)753-2680 for your risk acknowledgment form and to receive supply delivery information.
炒股股市财富通If you will require oxygen supplementation during your sailing, please contact our Fleet Medical Department at (661)753-2680. You will be asked to send a letter or prescription from your doctor. You will also be required to let us know the type of equipment you will be using and whether you will be bringing your own supplies or if you will be having the equipment delivered to the ship.
Princess is dedicated to offering the finest cruising experience to our guests with disabilities. Our ships provide a quality of service and a variety of accessible features to make your voyage a relaxing and enjoyable experience. We are working on additional modifications to the fleet as well as our services to further enhance your guest experience.
炒股股市财富通Princess makes every effort to accommodate our guests with disabilities, but you can ensure a successful trip by working with us in advance.
Please contact us or ask your travel consultant to notify us before your voyage of your wheelchair usage, mobility or special needs and/or requests to sail with a service animal as per the legal definition in the Americans with Disabilities Act. All port and country requirements for sailing with an animal including fees, health certificates, immunizations, etc. are determined by that port or country, not the Access Office or Princess Cruises and we have no authority to make exceptions. All requests to sail with a service animal must be vetted and approved by the Access Office prior to sailing. Emotional support animals are not recognized by the Department of Justice as service animals and therefore are not permitted on Princess ships or in our lodges. Please fill out the Mobility Questionnaire (PDF) and return to the Access Office: email@example.com炒股股市财富通 or faxed to 661-284-4408 at least 60 days prior to sailing.
All Princess ships have wheelchair-accessible staterooms, but we highly recommend collapsible wheelchairs, as the widths of the stateroom doors vary. You may bring your own, or you can pre-reserve a wheelchair and have it and other medical equipment delivered to the ship by contacting Special Needs at Sea at 800-513-4515 (outside the US 954-585-0575) or by visiting . Alternatively, you can contact Scootaround at 888-441-7575 (or outside the U.S. or Canada at 204-982-0657), email at firstname.lastname@example.org炒股股市财富通 or visit .
Guests utilizing mobility devices with batteries are advised that the batteries must be a dry cell type, and must be stored and recharged in the stateroom. Mobility devices of any kind, like any other items, may not be left outside the stateroom. Because of staffing limitations, we recommend you be accompanied by someone who is physically able to assist you both onboard and onshore.
Guests with disabilities should email the Access Office for assistance with accessible shore excursions. The Access Office works in partnership with our Shore Excursion department who will assist and advise you directly of your options. Please be advised that accessible shore excursions may not be available in some international ports. Not all port facilities are accessible for those using mobility devices. Ports may be accessed by a variety of methods including a ramped gangway, a series of steps or by water shuttle. In some cases, you may be able to access the water shuttle, but the shoreside facility will not be accessible. Many ports of call use a mechanism known as a “stair climber” to assist guests up and down the gangway. Guests must transfer to a Princess wheelchair, which is connected to the stair climber and operated by the ship’s personnel. If you cannot transfer or your personal mobility device cannot be easily disembarked, you may be precluded from going ashore. With your safety and comfort in mind, the decision to permit or prohibit guests from going ashore will be made on each occasion by the ship’s Captain, and the decision will be final. Ports that normally use water shuttles to access the shore are noted on the itinerary.
The maximum weight of the wheelchair including guest cannot exceed 600 lbs. on transportation lifts. If you have purchased a Princess Transfer at the start or end of the cruise, be aware that lift-equipped transportation may not be available in your port of embarkation or disembarkation.
Water Shuttle Port Policy
炒股股市财富通The goal of Princess Cruises is to provide a safe comfortable cruise experience for all guests. If you will be using a mobility device during your sailing we strongly recommend you travel with a person physically fit to assist with your needs both onboard and ashore.
炒股股市财富通Embarking and disembarking can be challenging for those with limited mobility. Many major ports of call provide easy access for wheelchairs and scooters. However due to various conditions; steepness of the gangway, weather, shore-side facilities, tidal and sea conditions, guests using mobility devices may be required to transfer to a stair climber or be precluded from going ashore. Princess staff will make every effort to assist but are not allowed to individually physically lift more than 50 pounds (22 kg).
Some ports of call require the ship to anchor off shore. Guests are then taken to shore by small boats or water shuttles. When a water shuttle is required, guests using mobility devices will not be transferred into or out of the water shuttle, if lifting in excess of the above limitation is required. Many water shuttle ports do not provide wheelchair access so even if the guest can board the water shuttle they may not be able to disembark ashore. Again the shore-side facilities, movement of the water shuttle, weather and tidal conditions can also preclude the use of the water shuttle. View a list of water shuttle ports.
The decision to allow any guest to board a water shuttle or disembark the vessel will be made by the Captain on the basis of the safety and welfare of all involved and is final.
炒股股市财富通If guests are unable to use the water shuttle or disembark because of circumstances outlined above there will be no refund or credit for missed ports. While Princess recognizes your disappointment the safety of both guests and crew takes precedence.
Entry regulations for service animals vary by port. Guests are advised to consult authorities at each port prior to departure for more information. Princess does not have food onboard for animals. The choice of dog litter material is limited and varies by ship.
Princess ships are equipped with “All-in-One Kits” with TTY that can be used in most guest cabins and at Princess wilderness lodges. Most televisions onboard provide closed captioning and most onboard theaters have assisted listening devices. Electric outlets in most staterooms are limited to one and it is helpful to travel with an extension cord for electrical equipment. ADA-compliant systems are also available in the Internet Cafe on every ship.
For more information regarding accessible cruising please contact the Access Office and Compliance Department at : Fax: 661-284-4408. Email: email@example.com. Princess Cruise Lines' ADA Responsibility Officer is Angela Wagner, Senior Advisor, Ethics & Compliance.
- Airlie Beach, Australia
- Akaroa, New Zealand
- Alta, Norway
- Armacao dos Buzios, Brazil
- Bali (Benoa), Indonesia
- Bar Harbor, United States
- Bay of Islands, New Zealand
- Belize City, Belize
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Boracay, Phillipines
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Cannes, France
- Catalina Island, United States
- Champagne Bay, Vanuatu
- Conflict Islands, Papua New Guinea
- Cornwall (Falmouth), United Kingdom
- Crete (Aghios Nikolaos), Greece
- Dravuni Island, Fiji
- Dublin (Dun Laoghaire), Ireland
- Easter Island, Chile
- Edinburgh (South Queensferry), United Kingdom
- Elba (Portoferraio), Italy
- Exmouth, Australia
- Falkland Islands (Stanley), Falkland Islands
- Fuerte Amador, Panama
- Geiranger, Norway
- Geraldton, Australia
- Giardini Naxos, Italy
- Gizo Island, Solomon Islands
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Grundarfjordur, Iceland
- Guernsey (St. Peter port), United Kingdom
- Gythion (for Sparta), Greece
- Hellesylt, Norway
- Helsingborg, Sweden
- Huahine, French Polynesia
- Ilhabela, Brazil
- Isafjordur, Iceland
- Ishigaki, Japan
- Isle of Pines, New Caledonia
- Juneau, United States
- Kaikoura, New Zealand
- Kangaroo Island, Australia
- Ketchikan, United States
- Kiriwina Island, Papua New Guinea
- Kitava, Papua New Guinea
- Ko Samui, Thailand
- Komodo Island, Indonesia
- Kona, United States
- Korsakov, Russian Federation
- Kotor, Montenegro
- Kumano, Japan
- Lifou, New Caledonia
- Lofoten Islands (Gravdal), Norway
- Lombok, Indonesia
- Loreto, Mexico
- Maldives (Male), Maldives
- Mare, New Caledonia
- Margaret River (Busselton), Australia
- Maui (Lahaina), United States
- Mayotte, France
- Mayreau (Saline Bay), St. Vincent / Grenadines
- Miyakojima, Japan
- Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Monterey, United States
- Moorea, French Polynesia
- Mystery Island, Vanuatu
- Nanortalik, Greenland
- Newport, United States
- Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Nosy Be, Madagascar
- Olden, Norway
- Phillip Island, Australia
- Phuket, Thailand
- Port Arthur, Australia
- Port Douglas, Australia
- Portofino, Italy
- Princess Cays, Bahamas
- Puerto Chacabuco, Chile
- Puerto Montt, Chile
- Puerto Quepos, Costa Rica
- Punta Arenas, Chile
- Qaqortoq, Greenland
- Rangiroa, French Polynesia
- Red Bay, Canada
- Saint Helena, United Kingdom
- San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- Santa Barbara, United States
- Santorini, Greece
- Sardinia (Alghero), Italy
- Savusavu, Fiji
- Seychelles Islands (Praslin), Seychelles
- Seydisfjordur, Iceland
- Shetland Islands (Lerwick), United Kingdom
- Sibenik, Croatia
- Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Sitka, United States
- Sorrento, Italy
- St. Barthelemy, French Overseas Territories
- St. Johns, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Stewart Island, New Zealand
- Toba, Japan
- Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Wewak, Papua New Guinea
- Willis Island, Australia
- Yorkeys Knob (Cairns), Australia
- Zanzibar, Tanzania
Pregnant women are not allowed to sail if they are entering the 24th week of their pregnancy by the last day of the cruise.
炒股股市财富通All pregnant women are required to produce a physician’s letter stating that mother and baby are in good health, fit to travel and the pregnancy is not high risk. The letter must also include the estimated date of delivery (EDD) calculated from both Last Menstrual Period (LMP) and ultrasound (if performed).
Please fax your physician letter to the Fleet Medical Department confidential fax at (661) 753-0121.
If you will be using sharps of any kind, including needles, lancets, or blades, for your safety and the safety of others you must utilize a sharps container炒股股市财富通. To dispose of sharps while on board, request a sharps container from your stateroom steward.
With eTickets, you can access and print important Princess vacation documents conveniently online — including your Travel Summary, Passage Contract and cruise Boarding Pass.
炒股股市财富通Once your booking has been made, and fill out the required voyage information. Then you’ll be able to view your booking information and print travel-related documents anytime, from any computer.
Please review our Passage Contract for full details.
炒股股市财富通Pre- or post-cruise packages offer hotels chosen for their excellent service and prime location, close to major attractions — and near to your embarkation port so you’ll be sure to board your ship on time.
You’ll be met by a Princess® representative who ensures all transfers and baggage handling are taken care of. You can also choose to stay on after your voyage to do some sightseeing. Either way, it’s a great option for extending your vacation with the peace of mind that Princess has handled all the details.
See your travel agent, , or for details.
FAQ: Cruise Answer Place
- Alaska Cruisetours
- Asia Cruisetours
- Australia Cruisetours
- Canada & New England Cruisetours
- Europe Cruisetours
- South America Cruisetours
Ready to Come Back New?
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.
Find a Cruise